Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I Am Officially on Vacation!

Today I got to have lunch with my cousin and her children, who are visiting from Nashville. Also in attendance were my parents, my grandmother, and my aunt and uncle. What a treat for all of us to sit at one table and laugh! Today was also my last day of work before I go on my trip to Wisconsin. On my first day there, I'll be reuniting with a friend I haven't seen in 30 years. After that, visits with high school friends (class of 1980), another friend I haven't seen in 20 or so years, and then one of the 3 brothers I mentioned yesterday. I can't wait to be with all of them in person. Facebook is amazing, and is the reason for many of these meetings. But you can't hug someone on Facebook. It's going to be great to have no responsibilities other than friendship for a week. I'm hoping to return with a positive attitude adjustment!

No comments:

Post a Comment